Posted by Fomes Anosus on October 03, 2004 at 21:09:28:
In Reply to: Re: DESPERATELY SEEKING WILD MUSHROOMS posted by How about .... on October 03, 2004 at 09:11:45:
Be careful what you eat. Bracket fungus is highly poisonous. Some of the really colourful mushrooms are harmless but others are really toxic. On the other hand some of the innocuous-looking pale white fungi are incredibly toxic and have killed off whole families of idiot food-for-free hippy types looking for cheap food or a cheap trip.
[Photo Galleries ]
[Polls Discussion ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Go to Castlebar ]
In posting I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer