Posted by Ed Gilligan on November 20, 2004 at 22:36:56:
In Reply to: Re: shameless advertising of one denomination only posted by Crusader on November 20, 2004 at 01:02:48:
Hey get real. It is less than 10%. It was wrong and you are putting down the other over 90% of decent men and women. You are even more wrong than the bad ones. Sorry to say this, the truth hurts.
[Photo Galleries ]
[Polls Discussion ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Go to Castlebar ]
In posting I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer