Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

Friday Fun

Posted by How's She Cuttin' on April 29, 2011 at 09:40:56:

Never Argue with a Woman

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says,

'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'
WOMAN: 'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that obvious? ')

Warden: 'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.

WOMAN: 'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'

Warden: 'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'

WOMAN: For reading a book,' she replies,

Warden: 'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her again,

WOMAN: 'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading'

Warden: 'Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'

WOMAN: 'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.

Warden: but I haven’t even touched you,' says the game warden.

WOMAN: That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.'
Warden: Have a nice day ma’am and he left.

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]