Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Sinn Fein

Posted by Gallager on May 20, 2011 at 19:38:14:

In Reply to: re: Sinn Fein posted by Troy McClure on May 20, 2011 at 12:45:50:

Can i say on behalf of many Irish living here in Britain, how proud we are to see the way the Queen was greeted and treated by President and Irish Government and people. A thank you goes out to all peaceloving people in Ireland i am sure the Queen and Prince Philip will remember this for a long time, history was made and it lifted our hearts to see the pictures and words coming out of Ireland.
A new stronger relationship has been forged and no one will forget the words spoken by the Queen and President in Dublin Castle, there are those who no matter what, want trouble and strife, by the new workings and partnerships set up on this visit intergovernmental this should help all peoples on these islands, and the closer they are it leaves no rooms for the extremists who have few backing their misguided views.
Here in the Uk we have had non stop coverage of the Queens visit and the laying to rest of the past, many have longed to see this day, and we can hardly believe it, i know i can go to my grave happy that the next generations can live and work alongside each other in these islands in respect and embrace each other, thank you all in Ireland for what you have done, and now lets face the future together

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]