Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

please say a pray for Mary, also May12, world did not end

Posted by Ed Gilligan on May 27, 2011 at 01:34:17:

My daughter Mary had a cansor operation last saturday and I will drive her to have the stitches taken out tomorrow. It is on her nose and she has to get another one after July 23, the side of her nose. It is sad and she is holding up well. She has had a lot of sickness lately. There is a large number of stitches. Please say a little pray for her. She kept me a live 2 years ago.
Also about that end of the world thing. A minister said the world would end may 21, now he says Oct 21. He also said it in 1990. Jesus said only The Father knows. The Polish dude told me alot about it. Don't worry, you will go to sleep for 3 days and when you wake up, it will all be over. No one will dare touch you and he told me why. It will not be the end of the world, It will be the 2nd coming of Jesus. Many persons living today will see the 2nd coming of Jesus. I expect it will be some where in the next 27 years. I have been holding back on all this information for many reasons.
The stock market is in a correction and I hope it comes out soon. All you can do now is wait. Some stocks I think are leaders, altr, aimc, arun cpx, nog, res, slw. Remember I didn't say to buy any. I only said I bought 100 ahares of each. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]