Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: please say a pray for Mary, also May12, world did not end

Posted by Ed Gilligan on June 01, 2011 at 03:11:24:

In Reply to: re: please say a pray for Mary, also May12, world did not end posted by Lignator on May 31, 2011 at 12:55:45:

Bee keeping is no good unless you have slaves like Ellen and I, that work for nothing. I have quite a story to tell someday. Hog are suppose to be the mortgage lifter. Don't invest in real estate or framing. Stocks are better and I will tell you what I am doing. My 150 shares of agys went up $304, 42% in one day. The market is alive again. It is still down 27 %, owing me $396
You can do it, Make $2,000.00 a week. All you need is 4 stocks making $5.00 a week = 2 G. I can't tell you it all, but I had a good year, last year. Very slow this year. You can't make it all the time. I need to build a church hall on St. Patrick church in Hartland, Harvard, Il., before I go to the happy hunting ground.
I have bought some obtion calls and I am worried about Google. I expect it to go to $800 a share. The least, $700. I bet it can go to a g., it is doing so many grand things. I bought my call at 640, it went up to 642 and down to 510. There is even more money in obtions, but you are not ready for that yet and maybe not me either.
Get that book and read it about 8 times. When you fall a sleep reading it, you mind puts what you read into your sub conscientious and goes over and over it, all the time. All of a sudden, you understand it.
The only gold or silver I buy is mining company stock. If you buy the metal and make money on it, you have to pay income tax on it, in a US IRA retirement fund.
Watch those Scotties, they tend to have a one track mind and never forget. Remember my death notice? That was a blast from the past. Beam me up Scotti, there is no intelligent live down here. ha-ha culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]