Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: market down 296 points

Posted by Ed Gilligan on June 03, 2011 at 03:09:44:

In Reply to: re: market down 296 points posted by Lignator on June 02, 2011 at 14:53:36:

What I like about you is you are cheerie and upbeat. You find fun in things as I do. All you can do when the market goes down is sit back and laugh. Lets have tea and donuts dear. My Ellen will not talk about the stocks. Please keep her in your prayers, she is ill. 2 days ago I made $733.37 and yesterday I lost $1,856.49. It is just on paper. That is the reason to keep your shares at only 100, no more, in one company. If I had 1,000 or 10,000, think how much I would have made, or lost. You must also do your home work and be sure the company ratings are above 90. cp, eps and rs. Then they might come back. Many weeks I have earned $2,000.00 and even on a hot day, the same. But you never know when it will tank. Many days I have lost alot. Stocks are like garden tomatoes, leave them to long and they will spoil. I am always ready to sell in a heart beat. They all go down and some never go back up.
I know nothing about horses. Some day I might study them. One fellow on the job tried to sell me a program for the Comador 64 computer that would win all races, for $500.00. NO thanks, I said. He was mad at me. He was let go after that at the job.
I am staying good and out of trouble. Those gay ladies in Woodstock, IL. are still trying to put me into jail. Two of their male goons tried to upset me, I heard if only we could get something on him. They tried to trip me and I stepped around them. I didn't realize they were talking about me. Those angels are wonderful. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]