Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Tax file number help please

Posted by Young Fella on June 06, 2011 at 08:16:00:

In Reply to: Tax file number help please posted by Danny Boy on June 02, 2011 at 04:42:01:

There's no point in contacting Revenue or Micheal Davitt House, they won't have a clue. You are probably talking about your PPS number, which was known as an RSI number in the past. The best place to contact is the Client Identity Section of the Dept of Social Protection in Carrick on Shannon who should be able to provide you with the number once you confirm some information to them. The number should be the same number that attaches to you for your lifetime. If you google the Department's website or go on to you will be able to find contact details for the CIS.

  [Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to is easy. For help see our contributors' section.


Post a Follow-Up




Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]