Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: As the Greek turmoil swirls, Greeds have been given a bail out

Posted by Ed Gilligan on June 24, 2011 at 20:17:08:

In Reply to: re: As the Greek turmoil swirls, some commonly held beliefs are worth debun posted by Cut and Paste on June 23, 2011 at 11:56:26:

I just got this off of Google news, the Greeks have been given a bail out. Hope this helps.
Here in Harvard, il. The milk center of the world, the city claims, a train hit a cow a few days ago, trains were damaged and late, and the sheriff wreck another police car in Wonder Lake, many wrecks I am told. No word on any of this. One report said the cow was already dead on the tracks?
The stock market has been standing still for about 6 weeks. I am looking for a rally. The value of homes have dropped again.
Keep looking for work, don't be depressed. I know one person who was fired and found a better job with less hours and more pay. I know he would have stayed 40 years in the low pay job. It is a blessing. It is always darkest before the dawn, my Irish mother would always say and every knock is a boust. (lift) can't find the spelling for that.
That famous mob boss has been found after 16 years, in California. He is charged with 19 deaths, find on Google news. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]