Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

More about the stocks, look for the evening star

Posted by Ed Gilligan on July 18, 2011 at 16:56:06:

The evening star is not a religious system or anything like that. It is a position on the stock chart that looks like a plus sign. It happens when the stocks fall in price and appears on the chart the next day. The stock does not go up or fall in price much and it looks like a plus sign. I was reading in a book about short selling that it appears, the stocks most likely will go up and you should sell out, right away, if you are selling short. Interesting, I looked it up and found that almost always there is a evening star in the base of the cup. (Tea cup to the Irish.) Not always. Then the stock rises and go for a break out, making the rim of the cup. That is the time to buy, before it gains over 5 %, past the rim of the cup. It also said that the morning star is the reverse of that. I find that is not always true. I really don't know what a morning star is. Can any one tell me?
Think positive, Bad storms here 3 days with out power. 880,000 people with out power. Some for a week. My computer will not work at home yet.
If you are not making any money now, down fell bad, I am not either. The market is down for a while. Last year I did better. Brneckie ( same as the Polish dude)our USA CEO said the 2nd half will be better. I hope so. I wentr down and then up and down again. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]