Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Derelict houses and business units in our town!

Posted by Ger on August 18, 2011 at 12:36:43:

In Reply to: re: Derelict houses and business units in our town! posted by Its Simple! on August 17, 2011 at 10:42:35:

yes 100% right!

look at all the crap in the UK, the whole Social welfare system. I know a guy that keeps breaking the law, he gives the two fingers, loves it.

whats a few days inside? its a social gathering, meet new friends, share some experiences with the law, a game of pool. might actually fire up the PS3 and spend an hour in the gym. Ill be out in a few days and ill have a nice bit of money saved up, i can sit on my arse drink some beer what TV.

We pay council staff to maintain public areas. if people that commited crimes repeatedly they should loose most of social welfare.

one guy i went to school with i met him and he told me he was going into court for something he did and he will get a few months inside, he laughed and said "i knocked up the girlfriend so it wont be long and ill be out if they will send me in at all"

the law is there but not working, if things are not working the approach needs to change. if we are paying people from our taxes and we should be gaining something from it.

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]