Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Another Greek Tragedy?

Posted by Cynic on November 20, 2011 at 17:06:03:

In Reply to: Another Greek Tragedy? posted by Aristophanes on November 20, 2011 at 00:24:43:

Actually I don't go with that sentimental RIP after Lenihans name. I hope, as one of the architects of this disaster we are in that he is far from resting in peace and that if there is an afterlife and be resides there i hope he is racked by turmoil and guilt of what part he played in signing us up to for at least the part of eternity that it takes us as a nation to emerge from it. Equally I would wish that he would be far less inclined to rest in peace in the knowledge that his widow had to make do with just her judges salary without his ministerial pension too. Of course he has the benefit of being deceased and therefore not being exposed to the financial depravations that I would like to see imposed on our other remaining fat slob architects of this mess; Cowen, Bertie et al. Prosecution for economic treason for starters and a stripping of all pensions off those that are found guilty. It galls me to see the Likes of that criminal Ray Burke receiving more now as a pension than he was ever paid while lying his way through a series of ministries.

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]