Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: latest house fire

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 04, 2012 at 21:09:07:

In Reply to: re: latest house fire posted by oliver killeen on April 04, 2012 at 10:26:00:

Can't say much right now. We are lucky we were not asleep. The tv would not receive any stations and I went outside and found the house on fire. I called the fire department and told Ellen to get out of the house, get your car out of the garage. She said I saved her life. (that makes 3 times) No burns, ect. It is all God's will and I am glad He willed us to not be hurt. Some of the roof is gone and we are in our unrented townhouse. The insurance is cleaning, and the house is covered with plastic. We are blessed and lucky. Many people don't even have tents. I am getting a check and we are doing great. Thank God I kept my credit up. We don't even have a cup. I saved the paper cup from the drive through. Things can change in a hurry fast. I was thinking to plan a garden and now I hear we might not be back in the house for 3 or 12 months. Maybe I do have 5 angels as the polish dude said. Four issued by BVM? If so, all I can say is thank you, thank you. That was close. We are waiting for a washer and stove to be delivered. I know, I talk to much. With the army training I first go into cool mood. Now I am? It happened on april 1, april fools day. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]