Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

health hints, army tricks

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 10, 2012 at 01:49:07:

To get rid of a cold sore on your lip. Take some ear wax out of your ear and rube it on the cold sore.
If you have eaten some spoiled food and you are sure. Drink a lot of milk. It will come up. Don't do it if you had a hinis hernia operation. Best to see a doctor first.
If you have the flue, buy some oak meal. Fill a cup, with the uncooked oatmeal and pore in some coke a cola, eat and it will cook in your stomick and be removed. Cole a coke syerp is sold at drug stores and is better to settle your stomick. I have been sick and went back to work after lunch time.
Your feet, the good thing is to rub some patrolling jelly on before you dry them after a bath. Then just rub off the jelly as you dry your feet. All boot wearers know the feeling of sore feet. A foot doctor's nurse told me, your feet are better than mine. I know and I am 74 years old.
My scot mentor also told me about a field cure (Brittish army)for chap hands, but it is to disgusting and I don't know it is true. I havn't been that desprit. It is best to see doctor or nurse first. I have done all but the last one. No tan is a good tan. I got pre skin cancer and my doctor cured me. Your skin is like baby skin, he said. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]