Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: latest house fire and can't talk about

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 18, 2012 at 04:07:26:

In Reply to: re: latest house fire posted by Royal on April 05, 2012 at 09:51:21:

We are settle in and our house is being worked on. We will be here for 3 to 12 months. Some of my prayers have been answered. God does work in strange ways alright. I had said I needed a faster broad band and a better computer. My computer engineer wants to build me a $4,000 computer for $600. Well here is comcast, the fastest in the US. If only Ellen agrees to let me getting it hooked up. Some one in the family even works there.
About that I can't talk about. It went into a correction last week and had a big rally today, up 194. It is still in a correction. Hold your fire, wait. We need about 5 follow through days. I bought 2 and sold one at a loss. GNC went up $126 today, after a drop. I hope this goes through. Just watch and learn, you can do it too. Remember, I never asked anyone for an investment. A good old movie, if you can find it is the film falm man, with gws, in 1967. It is a scream. I only seen the middle. I can't locate it either. I covered 40 more Masses with my Trappist Monk buddies, for the 3th year. We are all covered. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]