Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

...still grabbing headlines...

Posted by oliver killeen on April 20, 2012 at 14:03:58:

...it appears once again the papers are bursting with yet again another horrendous ...libellous story about me.....and its there for people to read...suck up...and gossip about.....i have mentioned about a book that has been written...its been edited ...and researched fro truth and accuracy.....it should be on shelves by late fall....or for christmas reading....the story about my late wife and how i treated gher is ...absolute lies....i know the source...i am not going into all the details....however i felt before any readers ...particularly those that have attacked me get to the boiard with their ripened rhetoric and barbs...{pardon the play on the word}....i should let everyone know im in the loop....before anyone goes....oh! my god....let me say the story is lies....am i a bigamist yes....was i gangster ...yes....but ....ask yourself ....why did barbara take her children halfway around the world.....if i was so abusive...she had lots of time ...to get out ....call police....no she was content as photographs...videos will show....she loved the life of high end living ...shopping at brown thomas....selfridges.....and armani.........the core of the sensational story is erroneous....the author who orchestrated ....the doc....the devil you know....is both possessed and obsessed....for those that gloat and gossip about the story...enjoy...i will see you in august......

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]