Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

Moderators Wanted . . .

Posted by Your Board Needs You on April 23, 2012 at 11:22:30:

In Reply to: re: Tolsters . OPEN posted by murphy on April 20, 2012 at 20:48:32:

Now Mr Murphy, you're around long enough to know that this board & site is run by volunteers . . . as for 'owners' well it's by extension owned by the contributors - it is not a newspaper or media organistation with the finances and resources to conduct the type of checking that RTE failed to do so spectacularly recently even with the resources they have at their disposal.

The post was unfortunate at best (hardly a legal issue) and I'm sure Tolsters gained free advertising from the resultant publicity so no harm done to the reputation of this fine establishment.

You say 'If you were in charge of this board' well you can have that opportunity by volunteering as a part time moderator, I'm sure any help that you want to provide will be appreciated or are you just another one of these Castlebar whingers that I meet regularly that gives out about the cleanliness of the town, the Paddy's Day parade, the state of the youth, football, etc. yet do not partake in any of the Tidy Towns, Parade committess or get involved with sports clubs and youth organisations???

I'm not having a go at you but people complain far too easy round these parts and yet never lift a hand to help.

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]