Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: ...still grabbing headlines...

Posted by oliver killeen on April 25, 2012 at 12:21:58:

In Reply to: re: ...still grabbing headlines... posted by fanning the flames on April 23, 2012 at 14:33:40:

a cara.....i accept that as i write posts on here....they will solicit replies and opinions....i respect those opinions....except those that make a personal attack....i do not seek endorsement or support from locals....the press ...in writing about stories such as mine ...srite sensational one sided tripe....sadly alot of people love reading sensational scandal ....then make judgements....my life style is not for everybody....but my lifes choices were mine....i made them freely....and knew they had consequences....i had the opportunities to alter ...but chose the path i walked....i still have no regrets.....theres an old motto....if you cant do the time.....dont do the crime.....
.....its wise ....never try to sell a bears skin....before ...you have killed the bear.....
......each person rides the tide of their affairs....otherwise ....the voyage of their life will be bound in shallows and niseries....
....in my life ....i have made it a rule never to apologise.....the right sort of people do not want apologies.....but the wrong sort ...take a mean advantage of them.....

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]