Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

can't talk about, wild health hints, prayers needed

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 26, 2012 at 02:30:05:

In Reply to: re: latest house fire and can't talk about posted by Ed Gilligan on April 20, 2012 at 23:35:14:

A bad day and 2 good ones. Still in a correction. Can't buy until about 4 days of a follow tho. Gnc went up 13.9 % and made about $441. It proves one thing, I can still pick them. Sold a call option today algn, Oct 20 at +64.4 %. Later I will tell why you want to look at call options.
This is from doctors books, and nurses and doctors jump in if I am wrong. Ellen and the doctors would not tell what was the problem. I bought a 50 year old Home and Garden magazine Medical Guide, at a garage sale (Like your boot sale) for $.50 and found out many things.
If your legs are swelling, there is a chance of infective liver. Don't eat liver, the cow's liver stops the pcbs and other bad things. If you eat liver, you will have what ever bad things the cow's liver protected the cow from, in your liver. See a doctor. If you can't eat 2 pieces of chicken cooked in hot oil, with out getting sick, see a doctor. You might have an infected gallbladder. I know someone that it was almost to late to take it out. If you have pains in your arms and chest, park your car and use your cell phone to call the police and tell them where you are and you might be having a heart attack. You have about 10 minuets before you pass out. Then take 2 aspirins. I carry aspirins in the glove compartment. This sounds wild and it is all true.
I took my daughter Mary for a cancer operation yesterday, please keep her in your prayers. Must check in 4 months. Tests negative, at this time. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]