Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: ...still grabbing headlines...

Posted by oliver killeen on April 26, 2012 at 14:58:51:

In Reply to: re: ...still grabbing headlines... posted by Kit on April 26, 2012 at 04:25:57:

a cara.....again kit you rally behind me ....loyal and true...i am indeed grateful for your continued open ..unbrideled display of support...i know i am fair game for pot shots.....its part of being in the notorious spotlight....some when they read the unfettered words of journalists take it as the pennings of great journalists....their scribblings are accepted as fact....journalists ...masters of their craft ...write to excite ....sensationalise ...and seduce the minds of their readers....these garbels are taken by some as bible....and in our town...when a local is spotlighted ...there are those that think they know the individual highlighted ....and expand on the scandal....especially when this might be reinforced by the endorsements and contributions of family....i say to those that enjoy such juicy gossip....enjoy....pass opinions if you must...but opinions ...not judgements.....
we cannot judge the feelings or the characters of people with perfect accuracy....from their actions......or their public profiles....public notoriety .....is not the real clue to the truth.....oliver killeen will go on...will continue to post...nostalgic s...and other items...nad for those that wish ....my life and times will appear on bookshelves late fall early winter....whether it sells or not i care not....for those in my home town ..think they already know the story....imagination is the highest kite that can fly....
....tog go bog e ....

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]