Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: catholic church seniority-don't be dumb like I was

Posted by Wrath on May 10, 2012 at 10:30:59:

In Reply to: re: catholic church seniority-don't be dumb like I was posted by Ed Gilligan on May 10, 2012 at 04:35:01:

stop burying your head in the Ed its the way it is, you need to pay a visit to our country and then you will find not many supporting your views, yes priests, brothers and Nuns did abuse on a massive scale we have had report after report on it, you might want yo ignore them, but people of Ireland wont, you dont live here, you dont know the depth of anger, you dont know just how many have given up on the Church and the Vatican. You need a good dose humility its not your children suffering, as i have seen many day after day, the only evil is in those who try to ignore it you really should be ashamed of yourself and your appalling attitude its you who need to wake up! Ireland has changed after decades of clerical abuse and more revelations day after day even the Cardinal of Armago is embroiled in it and the Vatican, Ireland closed its embassy there a few Months back, Church attendance is way down, respect for clergy nil what can you expect after all that has gone on here ( that you seem ignorant of ) people have had their trust and love for Church abused from county to county here, its nothing to do with the devil its the institution of the Church the Church that you give your 100 per cent support to, yes there are good priests ect but all their good work has been overshadowed by evil others have done, its you that dont get it, the Vtican was instrumental in covering abuse up, and now it censures priests who speak out about it, as i say Ed you know nothing of what has gone on here or worse you choose to ignore it well the abused dont ignore it? they live with it every day including a dear friend of mine who has tried to kill himself a few times, take a long hard look at yourself Ed before you speak about matters you know nothing about

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]