Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Robberies-another

Posted by Ed Gilligan on December 27, 2012 at 03:19:59:

In Reply to: re: Robberies-another posted by Ed Staunton on December 13, 2012 at 16:14:29:

Robberies are terrible. Don't keep money in the house, put it in the bank, or checking account with wire deposit. Use debit and credit cards. Use automatic bill payments. (got that out of the book automatic milliar. Really anyone can be a milliar.) Have to leave about $500 in the checking account. Sometimes it is hard to leave that much.
The new motion detector cameras and a big hard drive connected to a smart phone are great. I don't have one. Don't know how to hook all that together yet either. Problem with dogs is they must be let out every 8 hours or you have a mess. With my lab in the garage, with a pet door. I put in automatic feeders and water and be gone for days. Then he started kissing everyone, when we came back. He was so lonely. He was fine. He had a door to go out. Once a big duck got lose and I found he had the duck in the garage with him. He loved to chase them in the ponds. Catch them, take it out of the pond, and let it lose to catch again, until the duck died. He had to be kept on a big chain. If he hooked a rain drain pipe, it was gone. culater

[Castlebar.News ]
[Photo Galleries ]
[Upload your Photos ]
[Nostalgia Board ]
[Roots ]
[Online Sudoku]
[Go to Castlebar ]
[West of Ireland Photographs]

[Why not become a contributor to this website? Logging in and submitting an article to Castlebar.ie is easy. For help see our contributors' section.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]