Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

what I can't talk about with the protection

Posted by Ed Gilligan on January 26, 2013 at 02:44:24:

Well mainly you must learn to read the charts. That is where it is all at. Investing is not gambling. Yet some persons must not do it. Remember in the Gospels there is a man that buries some funds in a parable and got in trouble. I am having a battle with myself over one company called fleetcor teck simble FLT . Look it up in yahoo finance.com That is the kind for us to find. It is to late to buy it now because it is up 45%. We would be chasing it. We must wait for the tea cup. It is all tight flags and I expect it to go to $200. But I could be wrong, like NOG (had great earnings in 2010) that I expected to make us richer beyond our wildest dreams. I bought 100 share at about $30 each and it is about $17. I sold at a loss, but I keet\p watching it. I can't be right all the time. If you can go to the library and get books from out of town library try to get the recent book . A young lady on the dvd will tell all I have and do it better. I am reading it now for the 9th time. I am trying to pass this on to all of you before I pass on. You know my death notice was already sent out, by my exgirl friend from Scotland. She was really English and was raised in a school for boys, in Scotland. She was the only girl in the school and her father was the head master. The polish dude told me I would be here for the 2nd coming. I wonder. He told me I would be asleep for the 3 days and no one would touch my body because lights would be coming out of me. I already paid for 2 coffins from the trappist monks. Must not say any more, don't want that ex getting any wild ideas. Don't know what she might do. I bet she keeps her husband busy all the time. I am still looking for bee wax candles. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]