Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Calling Ed Gilligan

Posted by Ed Gilligan on June 23, 2013 at 02:57:38:

In Reply to: re: Calling Ed Gilligan posted by Ed Gilligan on June 22, 2013 at 01:59:31:

I want to add, I paid $200 donation to get 40 Masses said for my relations and friends, with the Trappist Monks. So you are all covered. This is the third year I have done it. Things should go better for all. I am still praying for jobs for all and to save the 75 per cent will be lost in the end times. I asked God the Father in Jesus Name to send converters to make them as He wants. I meet a fellow working at the hospital, a electrician that has not worked as a electrician for 4 years. I would be off in my camper to where ever and over 20 years ago I earned $1,000 and even $2,000 a week clear. Guys at home were only getting about $179 a week clear. I worked 7-12s, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. Time and a half on saturday until 4:30 and then double time for 4 hours and 12 hours a day at double time on sunday. Well it really add up. It was hard to find those jobs, guided missiles, power houses ect. I had contractors beg me not to quit and leave. One said here is a power cord and water hose for your camper. I seen my wife Ellen tonight and she is finally taking her medicine. Please pray for her and myself. I will be operated on July17 as a out patient. To terrible to tell about. Another thing about altizam, have an exorcist do a sign on the Cross on the child. One of my grand children has been helped that way. It makes a big difference. Too bad that polish dude is not around, I think he is dead. He was a healer and a exorcist. He could put his hands on you and take your sickness to his body and then shake it off by throwing his arms down like a dog shakes off water. The one thing that gave him trouble was MS. One a day and he was wore out. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]