Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Putin and Russia invade Ukraine

Posted by Sergius on March 06, 2014 at 11:10:28:

In Reply to: re: Putin and Russia invade Ukraine posted by Kathy B on March 06, 2014 at 04:37:09:

I think I know the facts better with living in Ukraine for past 24 years Your rant is not founded on any true facts at all, don't go on about corruption take a long look at what happebed in Ireland with its corruption from top down how it brought Ireland on its knees. Ukraine has cultural and religious ties with Russia going back centuries, The President was removed without an election after he had given up all his powers and arranged to have a Presidential election in October 2014, the so called opposition witnessed this and signed the decree in the presence of eight other E.U officals. Whither you like it or not President Putin has support of vast number of Russian peoples you may not like that, but you cant get beyond the truth and you not having any connection with either Russia or Ukraine can hardly comment on that, The West is always going on about freedom and rule of law then goes all out to let a mob on streets take over the proper elected government and President? double standards I think, Crimea was given by Russia in 1954 to Ukraine it has a majority of Russian speakers I lived and worked there six years ago, they feel threatened by the mob rule of right wing fanatics that have taken over in Kiev they need Russia to protect their men women and children. Ukraines future is with with West and Russia, when the President of Estonia has provided evidence that the opposition in Kiev arranged snipers to fire on their own people, it says everything about the West supporting a gang of right wing thugs into government and ignoring the wishes of those elected by all the people, Russia will not sit by and see its peoples abused by an unelected gang of thugs in Kiev its not going to be allowed to stand, you should put your own country in order first with your sectarianism and divisions in North before condemning others

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]