Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

Altism and farming

Posted by Ed Gilligan on March 27, 2014 at 19:12:46:

I have been reading the data on altism and it reviles that most is in one parent homes. I don't find that at all. Each case is different. What I think is that it just takes more time to grow up and mature. In 1958 I tried to join the N. Guard of the army so I could work and stay at home to feed my mother and sisters. The doctors told me that my heart was 18 and the rest of me was only 12 years old. The heart was strong enough to power 2-250 pd. men. Really, this is true. I could not do any better than c and ds in school. I really belived that I was not to bright. My mother told me I was not college materal. I have since gone to collage 20 years at night. Never did improve my spelling and abcs. Ellen said I was a disgrace to the nuns that taught me. I hope this is giving hope to the parents. You might have another one like me. Three of my grand children are altisk. One is brilliant and 2 are just learning to talk. I thought I would be cutting the hay and oats, and yet there is still snow on the ground. I found an easy way to dig a trench, if you have chickens. Throw corn and chicken feed where you want the trench. It will take a year for the chickens to dig it. I saw a picture of one, one foot deep and one foot side. (that is a guess.) Look for russian kale. I can't find it. I don't know what it is. I found kale seeds. It don't get bitter in fall. Can be used in all most all cooking. Waiting to plant. I intend to donate the food to the food panties and put some away. There is a tomato that keeps for 12 weeks on a shalve. I will get back to you on it. Doing my taxes.Do you know anything about Dexter cows? Got to go. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]