Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

To Myra

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 01, 2014 at 22:35:17:

Yes I remember you, you were a wonderful person and date. It was about 48 years ago. Then you told me you were getting married to someone and you were gone. That same thing happened to me 5 times. One even lived with my mother. Mother never told me she was there. I am delighted to hear from you. I had to pretend that I didn't know you because my dear Ellen was close to death, Aug 15, and I was afraid to upset her, if she even heard I was talking to another lady. If I said hello to anyone, my kids would have told on me. I once spoke to a lady and her husband In the grocery line and I was told off. I said look, I am chatting with her husband too. Ellen was still mad. She had 4 issues to deal with and that was enough. I wanted to take her to Mayo Brs. in Minasoata. I think they could have saved her. I heard from the Trappist Monks and they are calling her ST. Ellen I could have had her up there in 4.5 hours. I miss her bad. I was sent to grift counseling and I was told I had to down size. No I won't, I worked all my life to get this place and I want to stay here till I die. I am in a little 4 acre farm about 10 south of the Wisconsin border. Some of my kids are out of work and I told them to move in with me until I pass on, free. I am raising food to give to the needy in the food pantry. Some to eat. Looking into about buying a Dexter irish cow. The scots call it their cow too. Spent 45 years as a union electrician and 12 years in the Army Reserve being trained by the active army. Now I am over trained. Even spent a year with the Green Bennies, in a support Bn. The medical officer wanted to make me a surgent. You don't have to even go to school. I will train you in the lab, you have good hands. I should have done it. I go to mass and Communuin each day and with the Knight of Colunbis honor guard, I get 3 or 4 Confirmation masses a week.The best to your and your husband, and all the friends we had. Hope you are all well. I will not go into Chicago, To easy to be shot, with that conceal carry law. Everyone is packing iron. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]