Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: To Myra

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 17, 2014 at 16:50:53:

In Reply to: re: To Myra posted by Ed Gilligan on April 05, 2014 at 03:33:29:

After thinking this all over, I think it is like my death notice of years ago. I don't think it is Myra at all. My death notice was by some fool in Scotland that I never even know. I figured I know who it was and was mistaken. I asked a Scot buddy and he told me no, I didn't do it. It might be a prank and I am glad I handled it like I did. On the other hand, if it is really Myra, look me up if you are single. I can't spell your single name and don't know your married name. My phone is listed under Ellen Gilligan. Also the police watch me all the time. They will tell where I am and my phone number. Mine fell in the washing machine. I put it in a bag of rice to dry it out and installed a new battery. I couldn't save it. It is strange to hear from you after 48 years. I don't what happen now and what ever happened 48 years ago. I didn't call you because you were married and you know, put together by God. We were real buddies. She trusted me with $700 cash to buy a tv (saving $400) as I had to buy it in my name. I don't know any girl that would trust $700 cash to a friend. It was not a hot tv. She even drove to Elgin to pick me up and take me to the airport in Chicago when I traveled to Ireland, she picked me up at O'Hare airport and drove back to Elgin, and then back to Chicago. Do you remember that tv program I dream of Genie starring Babur Eden? That is what she looked like, only more pretty, with a sweet Irish Clar brog. She even said to me, Eddy you know how to make a girl so happy. Had no idea and should have asked, what are to talking about? Good luck to you Myra, where ever you are. I am going to another bus, dinner show "Les Miserbles"Happy Easter Mayo. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]