Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: To Myra

Posted by Ed Gilligan on April 21, 2014 at 19:57:15:

In Reply to: re: To Myra posted by Ed Gilligan on April 17, 2014 at 16:50:53:

This brings a story back to me from the polish dude (man who called himself the Polish Catholic Prophet). He did prove himself true to me. He said, 20 years ago that there are persons that God wanted to be here at the 2nd coming and they were not getting older, but were getting younger to the age of 33, the age Christ died. He also would bring some back with Him, that had died before that. We all would be 33. I would rather be 23, when I came out of army boot camp. If Myra is one of them, now she would be to young for me at 33. I must say, anyone that remembers from 48 years ago is a real compliment, even if it is to give me a bad time. ha ha I must have made a good impression. But she gave me the bums rush as we call it here. 1 of 5. I even got the bums rush twice from one girl and I think she was going to do it a third time and I found Ellen. 43 years of marriage. All the family here are talking about that, because it is so different, no one stays married here that long. I was asked, when are you leaving out on her? I said, I will be here to her last breath, I was. Now the latest, After that operation on my mouth, I have lost my voice. The doctors say it will come back. I hope so. No one can talk to me on the phone and understand me. Even the computers say I don't understand you. I feel like telling it to jump in the lake. It would not understand that either. Here is what happen last july, The doctor did a beautiful job. He cut a part of gum off the inside back of my mouth and sewed it across my front teeth. I told him, he was a miracle man. Then I was talking care of Ellen and she checked herself out of the nursing home, after going up to 200 lbs. and then a paraplegic. She could not sit up or even roll over. I got tendinitis,taking care of her and my right hand was twice as big as my left, so then I have a cast wrap on my hand to hold it straight. Still working out at the gym. Expecting my son Eddie to show up and help me plant strawberries and spuds. Be sure and plant all plants east and west. No rows are to be planted north and south because they will not get enough light. I find the best thing to plant tomatos is on the south side of a fence and train the plants with string or wire. You will have tomatos all over your fense. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]