Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: million dollar quartet-Les miserbes

Posted by Ed Gilligan on May 24, 2014 at 06:22:30:

In Reply to: million dollar quartet posted by Ed Gilligan on April 05, 2014 at 03:54:05:

I seen it. It a french opera done in english. Worth the money. Well I can't drive anymore. Have to have some testing done to get my lisence back. Such is life. I have drove a 10 ton army truck with a d8 catapeler bull dozer on the back and now this. I have another group that need prays. I remember that the polish dude told me told me that the angels will herd 75% of the human race into hell in the end times. So I started saying a few prayers for them. To make them like God wants them. I then read a report that God was made very happy because someone was praying for them. I was surprised. That was my wide crazy idea. You never know what will make God happy. I mean God is so much smarter than us. I am waiting for june so I can plant the rest of the garden. I missed the dexter cows and could not buy the chickens because of my lisence. Then I look out the window and see a 300 lb deer and a 30 gouse honking on the roof. God has taking care of me. If you see 1 deer you can count 10 = 3,000 of deer meat and 300 lbs of gouse, and I don't have to feed and haul water out to them. I rebuilt the clay soil with the weeds and soybean meal. That soften the ground and brought more worms which increase frogs in the ponds which brough the gouses. Interesting. That lady was called the muench lady. She was asked if she had invented muench. No God invented muench. culater

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]