Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Petition to stop Channel 4

Posted by Home-truths on January 09, 2015 at 01:55:03:

In Reply to: re: Petition to stop Channel 4 posted by Petition on January 07, 2015 at 21:30:01:

hold on there, Ireland has no monopoly on suffering has it ? millions of my ancestors were butchered by the Romans children forced into slavery, driven from their homes and deprived of their lands when the Romans invaded Britain hundreds of years ago and our lands were occupied by the Romans for over four hundred years, yet there has been plenty of sending up and plays ect about it, but i dont take offence, we have endured a civil war that set family against family county against country, when Cromwell closed Parliament and became a dictator, the people were living under a reign of terror, when freedom and invasion was threatened by Hitler and second world war, and country after country taken over and its peoples brutalised and sent to death camps, hundreds of millions lost their lives and yet there are films, ect that show signs of humor at that time, but i am not up in arms about it, our ancestors and grandparents gave their lives protecting freedom and free speech as its often said " i may not like what you say, but i defend you right to say it" so calm down there watch the programme then judge and let others watch it we are not living under sharia law yet in these islands whatever the rights and wrongs of those bitter famine times what organisation raped and molested your children in their thosands under name of religion and enslaved the Irish people under religious tyranny for over seventy years? and ye went along with it and never said stop

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]