Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Six Million

Posted by Daniel on January 13, 2015 at 23:28:48:

In Reply to: Six Million posted by MaDMAn on January 13, 2015 at 12:01:06:

are you saying millions did not die in the gas chambers? its well documented that over six million jews from all over Europe died in those chambers of death, not to mention, polictical activists, those who were disabled , gay not to mention the hundreds of thosands gassed to death in mobile killing wagons, from one end of Europe to another, for Gods sake man open your eyes its more than well documented, i know in Ireland we dont want to know the truth as we feel uncomfortable with it, but you do the dead a disservice by arguing about figures, the general rule is about six million from all over occupied Europe but real number will never be known. The sad facts are thosands of our own brave troops left these shores to fight for freedom from that tyranny and we ignored them and treated them and their families were sheer spite, Ireland has alot of skeletons in its closet that we are owning up to over the years, thosands of our own children raped and abused, on an industrial scale, young pregnant girls forced to work in laundries, babies took off unmarried girls and given away children deported to Australia to be worked to death or abused, no you go to the killing fields in France and see large numbers of graves and meet like i did children from Schools and colleges in Dublin many of them in tears as they walked along the lines of graves of Irish men who we are ashamed to admit until a years ago, how dare you try to cover up or debate the facts and the numbers are there go to the death camps as i did and you will see, the books detailing the numbers and trains bringing those unfortunate people to their deaths and go then and hang your head in shame that you should doubt that so many lives were slaughtered God forgive you

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]