Click to Visit
[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Disclaimer ] [ Main BB ] [NB Refresh for current version]

re: Artisian Food Fair ???

Posted by Artisan Castlebar on April 19, 2015 at 13:57:40:

In Reply to: Artisian Food Fair ??? posted by Postman Pat on April 11, 2015 at 09:57:13:

Hello guys. I'm involved with Artisan Castlebar and just wanted to reply to some of your queries.
First of all it is a food and music festival. The festival cannot be free because for the simple reason there is not funding to provide a free festival. I wish there was.
Also to cover costs like stage hire, lighting, PA's and sound, security, bands and artists, advertising, insurance, hotels for artists and much more there has to be a cover charge. We would love to provide a festival for free but sadly we can't.
For anyone who thinks 25 is too expensive the last time Damien Dempsey played at a commerical event in Castlebar it was 27.50 just to see him play. At artisan castlebar you will get Damien Dempsey plus 5 other bands, 5 chef demonstrations and free kids activities. Also kids under 12 are free.
Lastly any profit made form this years festival will go straight back into next years festival. We are trying to provide a good music event with good food facilities and kids activites for the people of Castlebar and it's the people of Castlebar that will either make or break this festival. The response we have got round town has been brilliant and it's something that i think Castlebar needs and can be proud of. If you have any queries about the festival or are looking for more information you can e-mail us at artisancastlebar@gmail.com or find us on Facebook and tickets are on sale at Downtown Records and entertainment.ie.

Follow-Ups:

Post a Follow-Up

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: (http:// required)
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: (http:// required)

In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer

[ Post Follow-Up ] [ Follow-Ups ] [ The BB Index ] [ Main BB ] [ Disclaimer ] [NB Refresh for current version]