In Reply to: re: 4 point plan posted by Mairt on November 18, 2015 at 13:11:17:
The answers to your question is known for years. It includes this 4 point plan.
1. Stop the private drugs cartels screwing the Irish state. Our medication Bill is five times the European average.
2. Stop private consultants charging three times the European average for their services.
3. Stop private health insurers using public hospitals for their private patients. And forcing them to pay for their usage. The outstanding bills are phenomenal.
4. Stop private consultants doing the same. Using the diagnostics facilities of public hospitals.
Universal health insurance is achievable, but their are too many private snouts eating public money to make it work.
However, all of these private snouts are great at lobbying, and usually get their way.
I've one more to include. A five point plan now.
5. Be honest with the people..
In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer