In Reply to: re: Climate Change posted by 009 on December 08, 2015 at 12:48:01:
1) We don't know everything so we know nothing
2) We ARE affecting the climate but we don't know how much ?
3) Some plants thrive on CO2 therefore CO2 is good
4) GMO trees will save us all -what could possibly go wrong ?
5) Co2 levels not DIRECTLY proportional to temperature so they cant be related at all ?
6) Something about models (see no 1)
7) 11 year solar cycles (relevance ?) and Maunder Minimum (ditto) cosmic rays (ditto)
8) CO2 isreally good (mmmkay). It would be crazy to reduce it (er who the hell suggested we do ?)
9) We cannot measure temperature even when we can
10) We wont be here in 100 years
11) People risk being locked up for questioning climate science (examples ???)
All this from some dude who once "worked in the same building as Einstin" (brushing the floor and making the tea ?)
In submitting this post for publication I agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Disclaimer