00. Steve Dunford thinks over earlier Humbert days during his last visit to The Humbert with Karen & Richie
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 14:43:13
001. Steve Dunford on a Sunday Lunchtime visit to Humbert on day it closed down
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 14:42:24
01.Steve Dunford adds his support to The Humbert
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:10:29
02. Humbert wit Conor Smyth makes a few comments to the photographer, while on a ciggie break with Richie Wynne & Steve Dunford
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:13:34
03. GMTV's Amanda Mulderry & Priscilla Moore with Steve Dunford as they pose outside The Humbert
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:24:39
04. Alternative Route -
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:28:06
05. Alternative Route can always claim that they too played before the Humbert fireplace
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:28:35
06. Humbert evening regulars Martin Roache, , Mary McNulty, Conor Smyth & Danny McNulty
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:32:45
07. No! We cant make him smile either….
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:33:43
08. having a Humbert drink with Damien Irwin & Ronan Quigley
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:34:14
09. And no matter how many times we took the photo, Marks eyes kept blinking
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 15:36:18
10. How many musicians can you fit in front of The Humbert fireplace?
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:29:24
11.John Kilkenny, Tom O'Toole, Mick Monaghan, Margo Randles & Tony the Rambler
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:29:35
12. Noel Kilkenny is caught between a good chat & a good seisun
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:29:47
13.Nice one Bernard, the Sunday evening seisun wouldn't have happened without ya
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:31:03
14.The many uses of a bodhran apparently….
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:34:33
15. Personally I blame the camera, for the blurry photo of Mick Monaghan & John Kilkenny
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:36:21
16. Tom, Zane Joyce & Margo Randles
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 19:52:36
17. Yes. Photographic proof that Noel lets Frank Durcan sing be times.. "How long how long....."
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:37:35
18. Frank wonders wots next, a Neil Young cover, some Smashing Pumpkins, or some Johnny Cash or Snow Patrol...
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:38:00
19. Ah Frank save your one liners till I'm finished singing laughs James Mannion
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:39:36
20. Some of the usual Humbert faces whenever there was music as James breaks into A Whole Lot of Rosie & Wish You Were Here
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:40:18
21. Meanwhile back at the bar, it helped to be tall…..
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:53:09
22. Dusty & John hold the fort at the Humbert hatch
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:53:14
23. Danny Cunningham enjoys prime position at The Humbert bar..
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:53:45
24. Twas always a one way system behind the Humbert bar, no room for 2 lane traffic
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:54:08
25. Young Dust in action, taking his rightful place at the Humbert beer taps
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:54:24
26. Ok, Ok I'll admit it, I'm enjoying my return to inside The Humbert bar….
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:55:55
27. The scene of many a night in The Humbert Lisa & Mary Kerrigan complete with A Moonlight Shadow
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:58:48
28. As usual our Lisa puts everything into each song………
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 22:59:57
29. Meanwhile the usual suspects were down the back - apoplogies guys for picture quality
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:06:49
30. Steve Connolly takes a seat to enjoy Eddie Rodgers, Mick Buckton & Tom Lyons as Tom breaks into Bob Dylan impression
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:18:47
31. Even while singing, our Tom always has time for a laugh especially when singing about Big time women from way out west
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:19:11
32. Tom Lyons looks on in amazement as Eddie shows how the blues harp should be played
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:20:08
33. Everyone else in The Humbert had their photo taken with Garry Timlin, so I guess it was my turn…
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:20:31
34. This Humbert closure business is all too emotional sez , even Biggs had to turn away...
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:20:48
35. Not only can this lad make some pretty amazing music, our Eddie is none to bad at the ole singing either
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:21:18
36. All together now, Craig Donaldson, Eddie Rodgers, Mick Buckton & Tom Lyons
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:21:50
37. Mr & Mrs & Debbie O'Malley out for their last drink in The Humbert
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:30:16
38. Alright Ronan you win, you've more glasses than me laughs Shelly
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:30:47
39. Noel Davitt looked a tad concerned as Frank Durcan had transformed into Mick Buckton during Psycho Killer
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:42:51
40. I'll be alright with Mick thinks Noel as long as he does MY Led Zepplin versions
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:43:34
41. Of course I know I played here Friday, twas great craic why do ya think I'm back sez Tommy Berry
Date/Time: 03/09/2006 - 23:52:44
42. Can't remember what was said as photo was taken but our Frank looks fairly shocked…
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:05:21
43. Our ever generous Noel has no problem letting Aideen Brett of The Fretts take to the mike
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:05:42
44. Mick Buckton & Aideen Brett on the final night of Humbert with a little Fleetwood Mac & some "Creep" for good measure
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:06:06
45. Not entirely sure how they got up there but ….Sheila & Westport's Mick Kelly are clearly enjoying the Humbert's last Sunday
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:07:07
46. One for Robert Connaughton as he does his angel impression on The Humberts last night with Frank Durkan & Noel Davitt.
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:13:47
47. Noel can't get over that Frank isn't talking, for now that is….
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:16:25
48. Dougie Kennedy shows his skills on Bass during last Sunday in Humbert
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:16:50
49. Dougie & Frank, but doesn't quite have the same ring to it....
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:17:01
50. Dougie happy out while Noel Davitt encourages audience participation for Sympathy for the Devil
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:20:19
51. Hmmm, I wonder which is the fastest way to the bar from here ponders Noel & Lisa?
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:24:56
52. Noel finally makes contact with The Humbert bar, an impending drink is music to Lisa's ears
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:25:03
53. Lisa Kerrigan considers a song or two while young Kieran seems quite happy with the appearence of a stray hand...
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:39:24
54. "Firstly I would like to thank myself for putting up with ye" starts John Connaughtons closing of Humbert speech
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:43:17
55 "…and to Noel Davitt who only learned one song in the past four years" continued John in his own witty style
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:43:34
56. A guitar & a drink who could ask for more…. we hope is what Frank Durcan is conveying
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:59:48
57. You would think three guitars were enough for night, not the way it worked for Noel on The Humberts last Sunday
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 00:59:56
58. Bruce Mathiske eat your heart out! How it would look if Frank took on a solo career not that Frank & Noel fans would let him
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 01:00:15
59. Majella ensured that Brad made a September appearance during Sundays Humberts Last Stand
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 01:16:50
60. One of the last sights on many nights leaving The Humbert apparently……..
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 01:36:36
61. Well Denise, I guess we'll just have to meet up at home more often now that The Humbert is closed…..
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 01:37:21
62. Another blurry photo moment, Denise Conway & Garry Wynne in The Humberts closing moments
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 01:37:45
63. A real Humbert Hubby & Wifey hug, ex inside bar jivers, Karen & Kieran
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 01:39:36
64. The apres Humbert party
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 02:58:21
65. Its been some weekend yawns Aisling.
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 02:58:55
66. Despite the Humbert hour Mary & Mick are still smiling
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 03:01:38
69. Took an hour or two after closing but we got Carmel smiling again.
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 04:14:40
71. The Humbert die hards by candle light at the Après, apres Humbert party
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 04:16:43
74. Kevin, Kate, Carmel, Ernes & John take some time out after last Humbert Weekend
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 04:18:30
75. Literally a late night ariel view of The Humbert.
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 05:00:01
79. Amazing the extent of Lisa'a repertoire when given a biro to sing into....
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 05:39:30
80. The Humberts last recruited barman of Sunday night.
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 05:59:31
81. Aha! You maybe new to this side of the bar, but you'd no problem finding them Hamlets, did ya Noel laughs John
Date/Time: 04/09/2006 - 05:59:41
86 Will there ever be light at the end of the tunnel for The Humbert Inn??....
Date/Time: 07/09/2006 - 16:57:04
Back One Image
Show More Info