How to make www.castlebar.ie your Home Page!
Make www.castlebar.ie Your Home Page.
Here's what to do:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x, 5.x or higher
- Click here if you are using Windows 95/98/NT.
- Internet Explorer will now ask you what to do with the default.reg file (either open the file or save it to disk).
- Select to open the file, then click OK when you get the dialog box that tells you that
your registry has been updated.
- Click on the following link http://www.castlebar.ie
- A new window will open up with the Castlebar home page displayed in it. Hold Down the Alt key and then press the tab key (or use the mouse to select) to return to this page for instructions and then repeat this process to go back to the Castlebar Window.
- Click on "View" (Internet Explorer 4.x) or "Tools" (Internet Explorer 5.x) on the menu
- Click on "Internet Options".
- Select the "General" tab.
- Click the "Use Current" button under "Home Page" and then click "Apply".
Netscape Communicator 4.x
- Click "Edit" on the menu bar at the top of the window.
- Select "Preferences..." from the bottom of the pull-down menu.
- Select "Navigator" from the left hand pane.
- Click on the circle next to "Home Page" in the top right box.
- In the "Home Page" box, type our URL (http://www.castlebar.ie) in the text entry
- Click OK.
- Click "Options" on the menu bar.
- Click "General Preferences".
- Select the "Appearance" tab.
- In the "Startup" section, click the "Home Page Location" button.
- In the "Startup" section, type our URL (http://www.castlebar.ie) in the text entry
AOL Web Browser
- Add Starting Page as your start page by clicking "Preferences"
- Change the Home Page location to our URL (http://www.castlebar.ie).
Congratulations!! You will now have set-up www.castlebar.ie as your home page.