Posted by Murrisk on July 08, 2001 at 04:42:04:
In Reply to: Kathryn Parsons posted by Tempus on July 07, 2001 at 20:38:56:
The Mayo News of August 10, 1935, reported that the business premises of Martin Parsons and Pat Regan 'which were built over the river in Main Street' had been gutted by fire. The shops were in one block and had been built in 1925. Pat Regan had a drapery business and Martin Parsons had a boot and leather warehouse. At one time the nearest houses on Lucan Street were in danger but because of the timely efforts of the guards the fire did not spread. When did Parsons move to what used to be called the Commercial House?
Post a Followup