The Mall

Go to content

Main menu:

Dalys Hotel

Daly’s hotel was founded in 1785. It was originally a Coaching Inn. The mail coach from Ballinasloe to Westport used to stop here. It still retains some of the features from the Elizabethan Era e.g. the stonework around the doorways, gaslamp over door, oak paneling and fireplace in dining room.

Map | The Mall | County Council | Courthouse | Dalys Hotel | Jail | The Hanging Tree | Site Map

Back to content | Back to main menu