The Mall

Go to content

Main menu:

The Hanging Tree

James Daly, who along with Michael Davit founded the land League here in 1879, owned it in the late 19 century. Across the road from here once stood the hanging tree where patriot priest Fr. Conroy was hanged in 1798.

Map | The Mall | County Council | Courthouse | Dalys Hotel | Jail | The Hanging Tree | Site Map

Back to content | Back to main menu