[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Old Photos] [ Castlebar.News] [ Castlebar Nostalgia Board ]
[Photo Galleries ][Polls Discussion ] [
Go to Castlebar ] [ The BB Index ] [ Disclaimer ] [Nostalgia Board ] [Main BB ] [Roots ]
[NB Refresh for current version and all follow-ups]
Posted by Royal on January 29, 2004 at 15:14:18:
Did you know?....
1. That Judge Spencer who presided over the famous Maamtrasna murder trials,was great grandfather to the late Diana,Princess of Wales.
2. There is an island in Lough Lannagh called Boyd's island.
3. Grove House at one stage had a coach house & stables.
4. It was turned into a nursing home foe a while in 1926.
5. There were weighbridges at Knockthomas & Shambles Square( Market Square).
to be continued.................
Post a Followup
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Castlebar Nostalgia Board ]