On Your Bike, To Save A Life is the all new Wild Atlantic Way Challenge.
This event will run from the 22nd of June - 5th of July 2017, starting in Derry and finishing in Cork.
There are 14 stages along the route of the Wild Atlantic Way so over 14 days our team will cycle the route as a fundraiser for Pieta House.
1. Inishowen Peninsula - Derry to Letterkenny
2. Fanad Head - Letterkenny to Bunbeg
3. The Slieve League Coast - Bunbeg to Donegal Town
4. Donegal Bay and Sligo - Donegal Town to Ballina
5. Erris - Ballina to Belmullet
6. Achill Island and Clew Bay - Belmullet to Westport
7. Killary Harbour - Westport to Clifden
8. Connemara - Clifden to Galway
9. The Burren and West Clare - Galway to Kilkee
10. The Shannon Estuary - Kilkee to Tralee
11. The Dingle Peninsula - Tralee to Castlemaine
12. Ring of Kerry - Castlemaine to Kenmare
13. Beara and Sheep's Head - Kenmare to Durrus
14. West Cork - Durrus to Kinsale
Details on how you can donate and support the wonderful work done by Pieta House are below:
You can donate by text.
To donate €4 text PH4 to 50300 -
Text costs €4. Pieta House will receive a minimum of
€3.25. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278
If you would like to donate to Pieta House by mail, please send it to:
Wild Atlantic Way Challenge 2017
6 Main Street Upper,
Cheques, Bank Drafts and Postal Orders should be made payable to ‘Pieta House'